Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dai senryaku for xbox 360?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dasboot

PostPosted: Jan Sun 29, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: dai senryaku for xbox 360? Reply with quote

I'm new to this forum, but have enjoyed playing dai sen for nearly 2 years now and still do.

My first experience with turn based games was when I first played conflict on nintendo and I was hooked ever since. I really wish/hope that kemco will put out a similiar game for the xbox 360.

Are their any plans for this in the near future?
Sanctine

PostPosted: Jan Sun 29, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dasboot, and welcome.

There are no plans (to my knowledge) of a Dai Senryaku game for the X360. Even if there were, Kemco is only the publisher of the North American version of the game. They did not develop it; SystemSoft Alpha did. If there are any announcements, or if you would like to pitch a next-gen Dai Senryaku game to them, I suggest you visit their website at: http://www.ss-alpha.co.jp/. It's in japanese, though.

Hope that helped. Wink

PostPosted: Jan Sun 29, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I'll just keep looking out for it.

You know, I can play this game for hours at a time and never get bored. What a game.
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Sun 29, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as you see something you are interested in on the ss-alpha pages leave a message up here with a link to that effect. I can assure you that Kemco will do its best to investigate the possibility of localizing the game to English. Note that the other Daisenryaku fanatics up here will surely echo your sentiments (or temper it, should we find the Japanese release not 'up to par' as some of us felt about the Standard Daisenryaku games).
Sanctine

PostPosted: Jan Mon 30, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MySonsFanatic wrote:
As soon as you see something you are interested in on the ss-alpha pages leave a message up here with a link to that effect. I can assure you that Kemco will do its best to investigate the possibility of localizing the game to English.

That's a good point. I never even thought about that.

PostPosted: Jan Mon 30, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, us Dai Sen fans are a tad...rabid. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Jan Tue 31, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: dai senryaku for xbox 360? Reply with quote

dasboot wrote:
I'm new to this forum, but have enjoyed playing dai sen for nearly 2 years now and still do.

My first experience with turn based games was when I first played conflict on nintendo and I was hooked ever since. I really wish/hope that kemco will put out a similiar game for the xbox 360.

Are their any plans for this in the near future?

Why do you mean by "but have enjoyed playing dai sen for nearly 2 years now"?, as far as I know, DS was relased nearly 1 year ago..so?
Sanctine

PostPosted: Jan Tue 31, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Why do you mean by "but have enjoyed playing dai sen for nearly 2 years now"?, as far as I know, DS was relased nearly 1 year ago..so?

Dai Senryaku VII isn't the only one in the series, you know. I thought the VII would give it away...

It also isn't the only installment released stateside. A lot of old Saturn gamers, like myself, might remember the game as 'Iron Storm' released by the late Working Designs...

So he may have played a previous installment, ya never know.

PostPosted: Feb Mon 13, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug,

Has Kemco thought about creating/publishing games for the Xbox 360 Arcade? A game like Dai Senryaku VII would be a nice addition, especially if it had some type of internet play.

Just wondering.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Mon 13, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has crossed my mind. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Kemco General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: