Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pacific Storm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Pacific Storm Reply with quote

I decided to drag this topic out of the Daisenryaku VII area so that more people would see it.

This game is shaping up to be quite a phenominal title along the Total War series. However, this adds in some nice new features and I'm really looking forward to this title. If you liked P.T.O. IV by Koei for the Playstation 2, you will almost certainly love Pacifc Storm.

You can find the link to the main site here.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 01, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also seems that they are now looking at a projected release date of Q1 2006, however they don't have a publisher yet for the US.

You can find the thread on their forums here.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Mar Tue 07, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update, we (the beta testers) are wrapping up debugging the demo, which should be released soon. Also the full version is now slated for a May release, which at this point is on schedule according to the devs.

For those that don't know about Pacific Storm, you can find the link to the main site in the first post. Cool

Sanctine

PostPosted: Mar Tue 07, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming that this is a PC game?

While I probably wouldn't buy something like this (I'm not crazy about the RTS genre, and my PC is quite outdated), it doesn't look like a bad game at all...

PostPosted: Mar Wed 08, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanctine wrote:
I'm assuming that this is a PC game?

Yeah, it's a PC game. I had to update my PC in order to Beta Test this game, but my current system isn't the best you can get, but it's pretty decent.

By pretty decent, I mean that I can run about 80-90% of the games on the market right now. Laughing

Sanctine

PostPosted: Mar Wed 08, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
By pretty decent, I mean that I can run about 80-90% of the games on the market right now. Laughing

By outdated, I mean it's an 800mHz Pentium III.

Still, I will keep my eyes on its progress, and if it ever gets published, I may mention it to some of my RTS playing friends...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: