Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

batman dark tomorow 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
batman32u

PostPosted: Aug Sun 17, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: batman dark tomorow 2 Reply with quote

Dear kemco Great job with batman dark tomorrow I loved it I was just wondering If you people were creating a 2nd Batman dark tomorrow please reply thank you so much loved the game keep up the good work icon_biggrin.gif
Thimble Keegan

PostPosted: Dec Fri 12, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: batman dark tomorow 2 Reply with quote

batman32u wrote:
Dear kemco Great job with batman dark tomorrow I loved it I was just wondering If you people were creating a 2nd Batman dark tomorrow please reply thank you so much loved the game keep up the good work icon_biggrin.gif

As asked above, are there any plans for another Batman game to be made?

Thimble Keegan
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Dec Fri 12, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this time, Kemco has no plans to do another Batman game.

TK
View users profile Send private message
T-DoGG

PostPosted: Feb Sun 08, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do wish that Kemco would make another. They can cash in on it. They had something really great there. They had the soul of what Batman is about. It would be cool to just take a chance and make another excellent game. Tweak the camera and add a few more gameplay features and another awesome story told with not only the cinematics but also the gameplay and you have a blockbuster. Plenty of people will buy it. The first one was great. I played through it 5 times. I never get tired of it. I just wish there was a level select. What would also be cool is a way to dodge, block, and reverse attacks. That would be awesome. Don't get me wrong I loved the figting system. It was better than Vengeance's and way better than Rise of Sin Tzu's. The backflip is handy. I use it all the time against Ra's and Ubu. Hey Tom can't you put in a good word or get some of the Developers to read the forums. They made a great game but no one gave it a chance. It is a beautiful game. The cinematics are the best and coolest I have ever seen. There is a sense of realism in the tone of the game.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Feb Mon 09, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya T-Dogg,

Trust me, we (Kemco Product Development) do read the boards icon_smile.gif

I'm sure we could find a great development team willing to make a great BDT2, but it's just not something that's going to happen any time in the forseeable future.

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you enjoy BDT.

TK
tdm_drummerboy

PostPosted: May Tue 25, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Tom!
Remember me? Remember my idea of incorporating the GTA3 non-linear world with Gotham City and the Batman Universe? Yeah.. well. Looks like Activision was one step ahead of me with the new Spiderman 2 game coming out in June.
I still think that that will be the most appealing way to lay out a superhero game. FREEDOM is SO appealing to gamers. It's also really addictive that way. Just a thought. icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
batman1939

PostPosted: Jun Tue 15, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Dark Tomorrow 2 Reply with quote

I'm sure this will all come down to money. The only reason I bought this game was that it was $10. And of course Batman. But if another one is made Ill gladly buy it when it comes out. But not a part 2, a new story. And please give us a camera.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum