Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

For those who have trouble with the Hang Glider...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Oct Tue 28, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: For those who have trouble with the Hang Glider... Reply with quote

Here is what should be spelled out in plain text in all of those topics but I had to figure out on my own:

When you cross into that cavernous section in the very beginning and the wind starts to blow upwards-

GENTLY PRESS DOWN ON THE STICK.

The entire level is not very hard once you know that. Once you clear this part, you have a little maneuvering to do around a few corners, just keep your eye on the map and keep your eyes on the cliffsides and you'll be fine, the wind will only start to blow once more at the end when you see a ledge with one of R'as' guards on it. Do the same thing, just gently nudge down, and then move back up a bit at the end and you can press A to land the glider.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
HOD

PostPosted: Jun Tue 08, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated this bit! It took me umpteen attempts but I eventually did it by using first person view (Z button). I think it's just a case of taking it easy most of the way. The only real tricky spots are the two updraughts (where you have to point the nose down slightly) and the narrow gap between the rocky outcrops. It is frustrating that you can't save mid-way though!

KEEP TRYING. If you find yourself getting worked up, STOP, take a break and come back. A relaxed attitude seems to help. icon_smile.gif

Regards,
HOD.

http://www.mostly-autumn.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum