Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Instruction Manual.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cminucci

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Instruction Manual. Reply with quote

Hello to anyone that can Help me:

I just bough Rogue Ops a few days ago and I am already up to level 3. But when I bough my game used for only $8.00 it didn't have a instruction manul nothing on how to play where to go or what to do I learned all by mistakes.
I E-mail the company Kemco and asked if they can mail one to me but so far no response it they are or can't. Can anyone tell me if there is one online or am I out of luck? PLEASE Help Thank you. You can E-mail me at . Some of your problems and answers helped, but in the museum part when you have to enter the first code. I cheated by waiting in a dark place and when the gaurd open the door I snuck in behind it. Works all the time never got caught?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The manual situation is taken care of. And by the way, it wasnt a cheat, you following the guard, it was you choosing a different path. Good work! Enjoy! Twisted Evil
LordKalen

PostPosted: Mar Thu 24, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Used Copy - No Manual here either Reply with quote

I also recently bought a used copy of the game. I didnt recieve a manual either Sad What I really want to know about is the voice commands. If anyone can help about the manual or how the voice commands work I would appreciate it.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 24, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go check your email.

Adoug Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: