Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

who's artist version of The Batman is darkest?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Dec Fri 26, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: who's artist version of The Batman is darkest? Reply with quote

and also who's inspired The Batman in Dark Tomorrow....i like Jim Lee's, Breyfogles.....hmmm...the list goes on....i am doing some custom drums with a Batman finish on them and need the coolest, darkest and wicked looking Batman renderings ou there. suggestions?
View users profile Send private message
Raand

PostPosted: Feb Wed 04, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Frank Miller Reply with quote

FRANK MILLER has THE darkest Batman EVER. Period.

Go check out The Dark Knight Returns. RIGHT NOW. And then check out its sequal like 15 yrs later: DK2. Seriously, you won't get darker than this. Miller also wrote Batman: Year One. Very dark, though he wasn't the artist on that one, only the writer.
Maniac

PostPosted: Mar Sat 20, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Miller was the artist on Dark Knight Returns, it was Klaus Jansen at pencils and Lynn Varley at color if I remember correctly. Regardless it's Miller's awsome story that made the artwork so dark. I loved that book!

-Maniac
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Mar Sun 21, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Frank Miller did do the artwork and story for both The Dark Knight Returns, and the Dark Knight Strikes Again.
View users profile Send private message
Clowman213

PostPosted: Aug Fri 06, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHile it may not be the darkest, the most real and impressive is Jim Lee and Scott Williams. They ROCKED when it came to Hush, and now, Superman.
If you commit crimes under his watch....
Prepare to be damned....
By The Batman
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
T-DoGG

PostPosted: Aug Fri 20, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Sale does nice work with shadows as seen in The Long Halloween. Jim Lee adds beautiful detail which was brought out very well by Scott Williams.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum