Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

anyone out there that can help me with the stealth kill?????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slick rick

PostPosted: Mar Sun 21, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: anyone out there that can help me with the stealth kill????? Reply with quote

Problem with killing the guard in the training ex
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Mon 29, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several different ways to perform stealth kills. You need to point the thumbstick in the direction of the green arrows before the time runs out. If you dont, you will be caught and either have to shoot the individual (during normal gameplay) or you will have to start the section over, i.e. training and some missions where you are not allowed to be seen or heard. The amount of time a player has to perform the stealth kill also co-incides with the time Nikki spends targeting the enemy. With practice, it will become second nature. Here is a hint....if you need to get behind a guard fast and quiet, you can roll up behind them and they will not here you. With a little practice, you can even get to wear you can run, roll, run (very short distance, maybe a step) roll again. Using the run and roll technique if practiced is a very effective way to travel fast and quiet. Best of luck. Please post some more if you are still having trouble. icon_twisted.gif
scotty

PostPosted: Apr Thu 01, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem !

Creep up behind guard - press 'A' when I see on screen indicator - overlay with movement indicator comes up - but moving thumbstick in direction indicated (or any direction) has no effect - Nikki just gets hurt/killed !!

Is there a bug somewhere, or is it just me ???

Please help
icon_cry.gif
View users profile Send private message
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Thu 01, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok....so there should be some green arrows points up down left or right. You need to use the thumbstick in that direction. So lets say the arrows point up, down, down, up. You need to move the stick in that order. You will know you have moved the correct direction because once you do, it should move onto the next direction. Note that only one of the thumbsticks is used. I think it was the left, but I am not sure. Also, you only have a limited amount of time. If for some reason this doesn t work, has it worked for you before? Does it work on any other controller? Let me know and I will see if I can help some more. Have fun./ icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum