Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Is it possible?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Lathrop Brown

PostPosted: Apr Sun 18, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Is it possible? Reply with quote

Can a Gamecube be spliced into a computer, so the computer can directly record sound from the GCN? I'm really dying for "In the Eyes of the Hero", and Plibbit's copy in the soundtrack file is not the kinda thing you want on a CD. (No offense)

"In the Eyes of the Hero" is the name of the song played over the end credits. It's sung by someone just named; "Trish". All of my internet searches have come up negative. I figure she must be on some album in Japan somewhere. Maybe even lyrics.

Of course, all Kemco has to do is point us in the direction of where we might be able to get the song..... *hint hint*
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Apr Mon 19, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know. I think it had something to do with the multiple sound tracks on that song. I think the song was made specially for the game, so Kemco alone probably has access to it...
View users profile Send private message
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Mon 19, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will see what I can dig up for you gents. Dont know if I will be able to find anything, but I will try.
icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum