Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Please Help - Stuck In Warehouse (after Car/Fence jump)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigA135

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Please Help - Stuck In Warehouse (after Car/Fence jump) Reply with quote

hello,

i'm now in the warehouse (beginning of game) area where there's a sign that says "Gotham City Shipping Yard" and there's all these huge shipping containers (the kind they ship cars in) some stacked on top of each other by a wall where the map seems to be pointing the way to, so i'm assuming i have to jump over that wall by getting on top of the highest stacked shipping containers, but once i do, i can't jump over the wall, and it sure seems like it should be very easy to do so, but the game doesn't seem to allow it - so how do i proceed?

(there's also a staircase that leads to a huge fan in the side wall of a buliding but no where to go, and a "fire escape" type ladder which i've gotten right up against using the grapple but when i try to jump off onto it i just go right thru the ladder and fall back down)

thanks!

Peace, Love, & Blessing
alex
Clowman213

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, there should be a switch either somewhere near the fan or below the stairs. Flip (Or pull) that switch, and that turns the fan off. Then, walk up to the fan and go through it. This will take you into the warehouse. There are two thugs right below you when you walk in. Take them out, cuff them, and prepare for Black Mask.
If you commit crimes under his watch....
Prepare to be damned....
By The Batman
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
BigA135

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks, Clowman213...! Reply with quote

Peace, Love, & Blessing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum