Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there plans for a Rogue Ops 2 in the works?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogueOps_fan

PostPosted: Jun Fri 11, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Are there plans for a Rogue Ops 2 in the works? Reply with quote

Hi dunno if this was asked but I thought Rogue Ops was a great game
and deserves a sequel are there any plans for a second game?
Fall 2005 would be a nice time for it Laughing
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Sat 12, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently, Kemco has no plans for a Rogue sequel. Sorry. Twisted Evil
JP

PostPosted: Jun Sat 12, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friends,

no sequel planned? What a shame!

I had really expected to see a sequel. The ending cinematic where Nikki learns that her daughter is still alive even suggests there could be one.

Did the game sell that bad? From what I've seen, it had only mediocre reviews in the media. But people who played it (me included) had in general a much better opinion on the game than the professional critics.

I hope the guys at Kemco will change their minds. I've also played Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid 2, but I liked Rogue Ops much more.
In terms of gameplay I'd say Splinter Cell and Rogue Ops are even, but playing a girl like Nikki is certainly more enjoyable than watching a clumsy oaf like Sam Fisher stomping through his levels. And MGS2 is only my third choice anyway.

With kind greetings from Germany - Your JP
shygirl

PostPosted: Jul Wed 14, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: can't believe it... Reply with quote

what?!?! there's no sequel? i really enjoyed playing rogue ops.. it was a pretty cool game... it would be awesome if a sequel came out with better layouts and more complex features.. oh well what a shame.. Confused
en pointe giel

PostPosted: Jul Wed 14, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was shocked too. Its hard to belive a game like this will not get a sequel
ChrisR

PostPosted: Aug Sun 01, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ever there was a game that demanded a sequel, this is it. Lara Croft was fine, but Nikki Connors is just so much better.
jen2326

PostPosted: Feb Sun 20, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Another vote for a Rogue Ops 2 Reply with quote

this game--despite the couple of bugs that caused us to redo a few missions--was really enjoyable. I'm very disappointed there is no RO sequel planned. Please reconsider. I thought this was much more interesting than Lara Croft.
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: Mar Sat 19, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be a release soon of "Stolen" that looks very much like Rogue Pps. If this game does well we may yet see Nikki slink around once again in her sharkskin tights for Rogue Ops 2. Lets all hope Very Happy
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Sun 20, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh...Stolen...it does remind me of Rogue... Twisted Evil
grubby long johns

PostPosted: Apr Sun 24, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its ok...Anya doesnt move as cool as Nikki or have a sexy a costume as Nikki does. Adoug, the thing I miss the most is your help getting thru the tough parts. So far they {Stolen people} have nothing like you or anythink like this forum. It is pretty neat being a cat burglar and not a blood spilling secret agent
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Mon 25, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to hear that my help was appreciated. I enjoyed helping out all I could, it was fun. Have fun with Stolen! Twisted Evil
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: May Sun 22, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were Nikki's movements ( yes that famous slink ) motion captured or were her movements just drawn by artists ?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Mon 23, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, and this is no joke, her movements were from a motion capture model, a MALE motion capture model...sorry to ruin your fantasies gents. Twisted Evil
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: May Mon 23, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a classic "beware of what you ask for".... Laughing
I am amazed that a guy knew how to walk like that...that "wrist flair" and hip sway that Nikki did would be something I would have bet the farm that a man couldnt do. Who was it Nathan Lane from The Birdcage ?
The guys at work are going to freak when I tell them this...the Nikki slink was a lunchtime topic many times Laughing
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Mon 23, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget the name of the dude, however, if my memory serves me correctly, there is an extra video to unlock in the game that shows the guy...let me check the cheats and let you know. Twisted Evil

...after further thought...I think if the game is beat on the hardest level you get an extra bonus movie on the "making of the game." There is a slender guy in a black jump suit who was the mo cap model for Nikki...proof is in the pudding.

so to speak....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: