Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

[color=indigo]can't find the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danai

PostPosted: Jul Sun 11, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: [color=indigo]can't find the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I'm at the beginning of mission 4, where I managed to avoid the 3 guards to get to the heat-sensor-room.
By reading all pages of this forum, I often read " go to the kitchen to cool down " , funny about all this is that I can't find this stupid kitchen.
So, who's willing to be so friendly to explain me step by step where to find the kitchen.
(FYI ... I'm stuck for almost 3 hours, which isn't funny anymore)
Adoug

PostPosted: Jul Mon 12, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the beginning of the level,

1. Get past the two guards talking to each other. Run straight ahead and jump up into the air vent, at the end of the room. It will be up above, by the ceiling.

2. Crawl through the vent, kill guard below. To your left you will see the "gun" room, and to your immediate right there is a door which leads to a hallway.

3. If you are still in the room you dropped down from the air vent, opposite of the vent you dropped down from, straight ahead there is a door that leads to the kitchen. There are two guards in the kitchen and a meat cooler. If you enter the meat cooler, your body temp will go down and you can pass the heat sensor room with ease.

Let me know if you need more help.
icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum