Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Theory on Combo Blocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YAYitsAndrew

PostPosted: Jan Mon 20, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Theory on Combo Blocks Reply with quote

the formula as i see it is:

combo blocks created = (gold stars OR 1) * (rows completed by piece) * (blocks of piece used to complete a row)

if you have no gold stars, your gold star combo modifier will be 1

so if you have 0 gold stars, and you finish two rows with the 3 block 'L' piece, you would generate 6 combo blocks. you finished 2 rows using 3 blocks, so 1 gold star mod * 2 rows finished * 3 blocks used = 6. the 3 blocks you used to finish rows now turn into gold star blocks. if you were to finish the next line immediately with a 2 block straight piece you would then generate 6 combo blocks. 3 gold stars * 1 row finished * 2 blocks used = 6. these two blocks also turn into gold star blocks. your gold star modifier is now 5.

so far this theory always works out. i don't understand fully how the placement of the combo blocks occurs, i think they start above where you finished the line and then pour down like mortar does. can anyone finalize any of this information?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: