Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Here it is, August 12th 2004 and still feeling the Pain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman1989

PostPosted: Aug Thu 12, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Here it is, August 12th 2004 and still feeling the Pain. Reply with quote

I was just surfing through some of the preview pages on Gamespot and IGN and came across the BDT PS2 Preview. saw the box art and Such and got really depressed. Granted I owned it for XBOX and GC but...There is a hole. I was looking forward to the PS2 build. Just sad It never made it.

Well, On the bright side. we have a new Batman movie coming next summer and with so many games to use as Inspiration: GTA,Driv3r,SplinterCell, Spiderman2 Somebody will embrace this License with love and devotion and exploit the characters strength.

mpb89
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum