Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I don't anderstand .....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman64

PostPosted: Aug Fri 20, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: I don't anderstand ..... Reply with quote

I would like a Top Gear Rally on GameCube please, because I read the new and I saw "on X-Box" icon_eek.gif , Why ????
I don't anderstand, on the Nintendo Mag (in France) I have read that the TGR on GBA was distributed by Nintendo because Nintendo and Kemco were together and the series TGR were only for Nintendo icon_biggrin.gif . And it's wrong icon_sad.gif .... Can you explain me please icon_eek.gif
I wait Top Gear Rally on GC... icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Fri 20, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, you speak alot better English than I do French (since I dont speak any). icon_cool.gif Second, it is always good to hear about people wanting a Top Gear Rally game. FYI, I read the posts everyday and do take into consideration all of the posts read. Like I said in the Top Gear RPM Tuning post, it is for the Xbox "right now". That can change, like with anything. Keep posted here for the latest and thanks for the questions. icon_twisted.gif
Batman64

PostPosted: Aug Fri 20, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif Thank you for your answer icon_biggrin.gif

(in France : 00h45 AM ZZZzz lol)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Aug Sat 21, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: I don't anderstand ..... Reply with quote

Batman64 wrote:
I would like a Top Gear Rally on GameCube please, because I read the new and I saw "on X-Box" icon_eek.gif , Why ????
I don't anderstand, on the Nintendo Mag (in France) I have read that the TGR on GBA was distributed by Nintendo because Nintendo and Kemco were together and the series TGR were only for Nintendo icon_biggrin.gif . And it's wrong icon_sad.gif .... Can you explain me please icon_eek.gif
I wait Top Gear Rally on GC... icon_twisted.gif

Most 3rd party games sell pretty bad on Gamecube, thats why GC gets jack for 3rd party support. icon_biggrin.gif Its kinda sad, but Nintendo doesnt give what the gamers want. Its Exclusive to Xbox mainly because the console already has a huge fanbase of racing games, meaning a huge fanbase for the racing genre.
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Aug Wed 25, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First you say that 3rd-party games don't sell on Nintendo's system and then say that Nintendo themselves don't give gamers what they want? Those 2 concepts are mutually exclusive. Nintendo's titles are selling fantastically on GAMECUBE, so obviously they are providing what gamers want.
View users profile Send private message
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Sep Sat 18, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: ya really Reply with quote

thats what every 1 says but it never happens i hate gc haters they need to get out of the video game industry like eidos pulled the same thing with hitman 3 well guess what top gear xbox is not a real top geatr game there only 4 cars on track lol on the cart their were 20 lol ripoff waiting to happen
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sep Sun 19, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coarse Limely wrote:
First you say that 3rd-party games don't sell on Nintendo's system and then say that Nintendo themselves don't give gamers what they want? Those 2 concepts are mutually exclusive. Nintendo's titles are selling fantastically on GAMECUBE, so obviously they are providing what gamers want.

Yeah... Nintendo games sell welll. 3rd partys dont icon_smile.gif Thats why developers keeep pulling support for GC, and a console cannnot be succcesssfulll without 3rd party support.
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as you put out a quality product, it doesn't particularly matter what console you put it out on. Third party games as well as first party, have been known to move harddware, take MGS for example, or Final Fantasy. I really have no idea what that has to do with anything, but I suppose my original intention was a rebuttal to the guy who said that it wouldn't sell well on the Gamecube, this isn't true. The top gear series has a large fanbase and would sell well on any console, Those with Gamecubes would surely buy it (The gamecube is racer starved which would actually mean it would probably sell better on Nintendo's little box). Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the issue, like anybody, I could be wrong, but I'm looking at it from an unbiased standpoint.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Nov Tue 02, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zack-EGL wrote:
as long as you put out a quality product, it doesn't particularly matter what console you put it out on. Third party games as well as first party, have been known to move harddware, take MGS for example, or Final Fantasy. I really have no idea what that has to do with anything, but I suppose my original intention was a rebuttal to the guy who said that it wouldn't sell well on the Gamecube, this isn't true. The top gear series has a large fanbase and would sell well on any console, Those with Gamecubes would surely buy it (The gamecube is racer starved which would actually mean it would probably sell better on Nintendo's little box). Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the issue, like anybody, I could be wrong, but I'm looking at it from an unbiased standpoint.

It wouldnt... because the people tht are going to buy Top Gear would buy it on Xbox... not on GC. Plus most peiople who own GC only buy Nintendo games, not 3rd party games like Top Gear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum