Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan-0 23

PostPosted: Oct Tue 05, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

Ever see the movie See No Evil Hear no Evil?? In the movie Joan Severance plays the beautiful killer Eve. I for one would love to play a game that is based on Eve from See No Evil Hear no Evil. In this game she should get a way from Wally and Dave that are trying to put her away and once she escapes from them she should be able to fly out on the helicopter and go to work for other crime loards etc. In this game Eve should be able to do all kinds of hit man work like taking out the trash. Once she completes a mission she should be able to earn points and they're are a number of certain points per job. In this you have to start out with low points and once you comeplete missions they grow and so does your reputation that will allow you to work for bigger people. Also in this game you should be able to purchase different outfits for your character. The more expensive the outfits you buy your stats increase like fire arms agility strength stamana hit points etc. I would love to play a game like this. I'm sure a lot of guys would love to play a game where you're a sexy killer. Also girls would love it too. Get to dress up in different outfits and do all sorts of things. Now if this character looked exactly like Eve from See No Evil hear No Evil that would be perfect and better yet if Joan Severance could actually do her voices too.
Let me know what you guys think of this idea.
DanMan
VirusXX

PostPosted: Oct Tue 05, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

I strongly agree on this
That Eve chick is so hott and she doesn't take s--t from anybody.
This sounds like a really fun game.
GO FOR IT!!!
danman23

PostPosted: Oct Sat 09, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

I strongly agree on this subject.
I love grand theft auto and even better yet to play as a sexy woman.
I agree
this game should be published
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
diggs

PostPosted: Oct Sat 09, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

You know my favorite part in See No Evil Hear No Evil is when Eve blows Mr. Sutherland away. She is so cool and sweet.
I also like that car she drives as well.
Eve is diffently a great character for a video game and also Joan Severance has a wonderful voice that would fit in perfectly in the game as well
I agree
rocko00

PostPosted: Oct Sat 09, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

I think joan Severance is a pretty atractive woman she seems like a nice lady I too would love to see this game. I'm a big Joan Severance fan and I enjoyed her on that TV series Wise Guy. In the movie Joan and Kevin Spacey had great chemistry and they did as well on that Wise Guy show as well. Joan does a wonderful job at her role in that show and in See No Evil Hear No Evil. I woul;d love to see this video game and I think a lot of other Joan Severance fans would too. One of the reasons why joan was asked to do See No Evil Hear No Evil in the first place was for her great looks. They wanted a atractive model for the movie and Joan was perfect. I think Joan's career went up since that move. A lot of people remember her great looks from that film and why not bring it back in a different world. This video game doesn't have to be based on the entire movie. Just base it on Eve and her good looks. I think Miss Severance does deserve to be in her own video game. If this game becomes a hit then it may inspire a Black Scorpion video game next who knows Joan was awesome in the Black Scorpion too.
Well please consider this game an option Kemco
LOL
donny77

PostPosted: Oct Sun 10, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

I think this video game would bring in a new world of both video games and players now it doesn't have to be similar to grand theft auto but the idea of playing as a beautiful woman would be fun. Look at Tecmos beach volleyball and in the first Resident Evil Jill is pretty good looking and so is Laura Croft of the Tomb Raider games. THat video game inspired the Laura Croft movies. I think the idea of playing as Eve sounds like a lot of fun and it would be more fun if Joan could do her voice even. I just love the way she sounds at the end of See No Evil Hear No evil when she is talking to David Lyons. "Im afraid I'm going to have to lock you in. Sorry"
She says it perfectly and no other fe male could possibly come close to Joan Severance. This game must be made
A lot of people out there diffently remember Joan Severance for her great looks and performances. Plus this chick was in Playboy well most are anyway but Joan is diffently somebody to think about for a next video game character
Killerdude023

PostPosted: Oct Sun 10, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: more ideas for the beautiful hit woman game Reply with quote

Yes this game sounds pretty cool so far but it needs more detail
for instance you should be able to earn hidden items such as the Black scorpion outfit you know like the one Joan wore in Balck Scorpion movie.
There should be a certain mission you have to comeplete inorder to unlock this hidden costume and when you wear it it should make all of your stats even. like fire arms 75% Strengh 75% stanama 75% etc and also there should be a harder mission at a certain point in the game that you have to beat to earn the best costume of this game. The best costume needs to be the one that Joan Severance wore at the end of See No Evil Hear No evil you know the green jacket with the white shirt green gloves black skirt high heels and the bretta pistol. Once your character equips this costume on your stats should be really maxed out like Fire Arms 95% Strength 95% Stanama 95% etc that would be neat. These kind of things make video games really interesting and fun plus kinda makes you challenge yourself a little bit too.
Another key factor to make this game more fun would be to get people to work with you. Back in the Shadow Run game for the SNES you could go around and hire different shadow runners to your party well in this case you hire different hit men. In grand theft auto your pretty much solo. Games where you can hire your own people are fun too. Now in this game if you hire somebody that you don't really trust you should have an option of telling them off or just kill them off. In those kinda games the action is great. Especailly when theres a dozen enemies to fight. Its tough solo but it helps when you got two or three people in your party. This game is diffently some thing to think about doing it consitis of action role playing adventure maybe a little stragedty and your character is just stunning in beauty.
Please consider this an option Kemo
Oh I forgot to mention in the start of the game you should have two choices of costumes for Eve. The first one is the red jacket with matching red skirt and the stockings
Second choice the black and white checkered sweater with the red skirt
and save the best for last as a hidden item
billy777

PostPosted: Oct Sun 17, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES I agree
GO FOR IT
Jimbo

PostPosted: Oct Wed 27, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

Now this is a good idea
I was playing the new GTA game last night and I wish my character was a beautiful woman.
Especailly Eve from See No Evil Hear No Evil
This would make a great game indeed
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Wed 27, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: A video game to play as a beautiful hit woman Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:
Now this is a good idea
I was playing the new GTA game last night and I wish my character was a beautiful woman.
Especailly Eve from See No Evil Hear No Evil
This would make a great game indeed

icon_razz.gif , Anyway, I see a bright future for gaming heroines (already they're starring in games like DOA, Tomb Raider, Cy Girls, FFX-2, Rogue Ops, Beyond Good and Evil, and plenty more). While I personally like games where I play as a badass roughneck (Like Snake from MGS, or Master Chief from Halo) I think it's awesome that female characters have been taking a hefty portion of the spotlight lately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum