Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

you developers should be ashamed of yourselfs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: you developers should be ashamed of yourselfs Reply with quote

lol Yeah, why they choose to make an Xbox Live FPS when theres so many other ones out there, yet alone make it completly suck and unplayable is beyond me. Not worth $19.99, not worth anything at all.

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: you developers should be ashamed of yourselfs Reply with quote

and dont even think about saying what did you expect halo? no i didnt its a budget game but the thing is budget games can be good and well made and this is NOT. where to start... the graphics are so bad they make me actually depressed, the pistol when you fire keeps firing even after you let go, the game is an hour and a half long, the whole game is full of nast bugs and the missions are more repetive than a GTA game. really, i will never EVER buy any more kemco games even if they somehow got the rights to the duke nukem series

now you hacks that cant make games why dont you do everyone a favor and go back to bagging groceries?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title of thread is "You developers should be ashamed of yourselves."
FYI, we are the publisher, not the dev Wink . I fixed the spelling errors when quoting the thread title for free. Enjoy. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Title of thread is "You developers should be ashamed of yourselves."
FYI, we are the publisher, not the dev Wink . I fixed the spelling errors when quoting the thread title for free. Enjoy. Twisted Evil

Ok, lets change it to "You publishers should be ashamed of picking up a piece of trash PC port like this" Smile Laughing Smile
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Wed 02, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do these people really have nothing better to do than make fun of game publishers?

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the topic creator i should have known better to know kemco didnt make this game so thats my fault. still like the other guest said its still part your fault for publishing this peice of crap. what has me really confused is that the developers actually used a good engine but you wouldnt know it. also if they actually put time into this game i think it would have been a best seller cause not many games like this.

oh and its really low making fun of my grammar it just shows i win and you lose

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh yea i forgot you can also blame MS cause they might say they have quailty control but with games like this and triggerman i dont think they care as long as it has some sort of live function
sum1

PostPosted: Mar Sun 13, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]Do these people really have nothing better to do than make fun of game publishers? no dude. we dont. i dont know about everyone else here, but if it was'nt for these forums, id probably be bashing that oh so stinky bum that sits outside 7-11 about how much he smells like my dogs pooper scooper.
The_Sacrament

PostPosted: May Wed 11, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey if you were stupid enough to buy this game then its your own damn fault,As for me if a games short its fine for me.So dont rate one game on a whole company.There are other Kemco games that are good

@$!.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Chicago Enforcer All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: