Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

How realistic will the game be?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: How realistic will the game be? Reply with quote

I understand that this is a game and it is being marketed for everyone. However, what level of realism can we expect from this game? Is it more of an arcade game or is it a completly authentic representation of how real world military units conduct warfare? Also is there a list of the 400 available military units and from what country. I would like to know what countries military units are involved. I noticed flags for the United States and Germany, but I also noticed two ficticious flags for both the red and blue armies. I hope that you will not be able to mix and match units from different countries, as this would eliminate the realism factor for me. Or do I need to create my own senarios in-order to make things as realistic as possible? Thank You!
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The countries included are the US, UK, Germany, Israel, Japan, Russia, France and China. Hope this helps. As far as a list of all the units, I do not have a full list, but there is ALOT (there is a full list in the game however). As far as mixing and matching different units with different countries, no you cannot do this, for the very reason you said, it would take away the authenticity of the game. Finally, it is a turn based strategy game. It is not arcade like. The Red and Blue flags you asked about(there are also green and yellow) are place holder flags to show Player 1, Player 2, etc. Thanks for the questions and I hope this helps. icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Helpful answer! You hit it on the head and now im even more excited about this game! I can not wait to use real mititary equipment from China and Germany! I will buy 100 copies just so that you will have enough money to make a sequel!
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am glad I could answer your questions and further fuel your excitement for the game, it is quite fun. Let me know if you have any more questions and I will do my best to answer. 100 copies huh?! Well thats cool. icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im only kidding, but you guys should have charged full price! Im sure that this game will be great and there was no reason to make it a value game. It looks like it will be good enough to where people would buy it no matter what the price!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum