Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone explain combination locks to me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Thu 08, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the post that is 5 up from here. Hopefully this will help you. Once you get used to the locks, they really arent that bad, it is just getting used to them that is frustrating Evil or Very Mad . Let me know if you want or need more help. Twisted Evil
Just me

PostPosted: Apr Thu 15, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: good trick Reply with quote

Twisted Evil The best way to deal with the combinations is to use your slow-motion. You will beat it everytime!!
Geoff - Perth -Australia

PostPosted: Oct Fri 01, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Adoug, thanks for that info. I was just about to through the game away until I redv your post about the locks. Extremely helpful.
Keep up the good work

Geoff
Perth Westren Australia
Australia
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Mon 04, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome! Glad to hear it helped out. Let me know if you have any more troubles.

Twisted Evil
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are da man, Adoug. I could NOT figure out what I was doing wrong with the combination locks! And I can't believe the solution is so simple and easy.

I love this game. Smile
honestiago

PostPosted: Jan Sun 16, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Combo lock and turret Reply with quote

I've taken out the camera for the turret by the Combo lock in the maygar part 1 yet the turret still is able to track me. How is that possible without the camera?
Honestiago

PostPosted: Jan Sun 16, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: 18 seconds! Reply with quote

How am I going to be able to do 10 picks in 18 seconds!
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Jan Tue 18, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all: There's a doorway right next to the combo lock. Creep in from the door until your arrow goes green. If you screw up the lock, just jog backwards into the doorway and you won't get hit. Maybe you already figured that one out.

Secondly: You don't have to pick 10 locks, just the 5 or 6 needed to fill up your little spaces at the bottom.

Thirdly: Follow Adoug's directions. It WORKS. Just calm down and take it slow. If you go too fast, you'll screw up.
honestiago

PostPosted: Jan Tue 18, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: loc ks Reply with quote

Thanks for your help....

but on this lock I have 10 boxes and only 18 sec. time to pick. This game has some quirks that *#% me off and make it no fun. What's the use of having a camera next to a turret if the turret can find you anyways even after the camera has been disabled?
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Jan Wed 19, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, it's been awhile since I was there. But I swear, Adoug's instructions work. It only took me two tries using his "method".

If the swirl starts and 9 o'clock and goes down and around and up to 12, move your stick straight to the left and swirl down, around, and up, and slightly past 12 o'clock. It's that simple. Take it slow and you'll get it. You've got plenty of time to do it if you do it right.

PostPosted: Feb Wed 23, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: I hope it works Adoug Reply with quote

I have been searching forever for a way to get past the combination lock. I have been level skip because I just couldn't figure it out.
I am going to try your suggestion. I hope it works (fingers crossed).

Thanks for this post, whoever started it.

PostPosted: Feb Wed 23, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Right on target Adoug Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Ok, I will see if I can help ya out! Cool Lets say that one of the combos starts at six o clock (like a clock, 12 is the top, 6 is the bottom of the clock, 3 is on the right, 9 is on the left, and so on) so it is kinda faded at the bottom and then leads to the top (or 12) and stops. It is a basic 180 degrees from the bottom of six to 12. You need to push the analog control straight down (where the arrow starts), then move it tight along the edge till you get just past the top (or 12) where the arrow stops. I have noticed that you need to go just a little further than the arrow indicates, so if it stops at the top (or 12 o clock), go to about 1 o clock. I know it sounds confusing, but basically, start at the beginning of the arrow graphic, follow the direction of the arrow witht the control stick till you get past the point of the end of the arrow. You will know you have gone far enough because the arrow will be "unlocked" and it will move on to the next. THE BIGGEST THING TO GET OUT OF THIS IS TO CONTINUE ON PAST THE POINT OF THE END OF THE ARROW. Twisted Evil I hope this helps.

Thanks Adoug you were right on target with your advice it really helped. I was about to pull my hair out because of these combo locks.

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone tell me what the safe combo in the bank. please
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the Rogue Ops walkthrough at the top of the forum. That will tell all you need to know. Enjoy! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: